About once a month, I still make this to eat for myself. These pictures are from the first time I served it to Christian. He LOVED it!!! This was a wonderful thing for me as Nicholas would never touch Eggs and Noodles with a 10-foot pole. He does, however, love Ramen noodles. Usually when I make Eggs and Noodles, I now also make Ramen for the boys. As Christian has gotten a little older, he has gotten pickier as well. He will no longer eat Eggs and Noodles, but I don't know if it is because I just haven't given it to him at the right moment (picky, remember) or if it is because he truly doesn't like it.
As for their Daddy? He turns his nose up in disgust at the mere mention of Eggs and Noodles. Fine with me...that means I get more of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment