I’m starting to freak out a little.
My husband is interviewing at a lot of places in the next few weeks for a possible fellowship next year.
I was doing good with the idea of moving for one year—even if it was cross country—even if it cost 1/3 of our income to do it—even if it means I’ll be even farther from family—and further from friends—and I’ll have one less job to bring in income—and I’ll have to move our boys for only one year—and what if our house doesn’t sell…
I was okay with all these things—and now I am freaking out at the reality of it all.
I cannot plan.
I was made to plan.
This sucks.
Mom, this is all your fault! You just HAD to make me be a planner!!?? :0) Now I’m a freak of nature who must plan and I cannot do it!! Argh!!!! Joking---kind of ….well, maybe not entirely. I love you anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment