Wow! It’s been a while!
What’s going on with us?? Well, we have all been good! Let me show you our lives in pictures for the past couple months.
First, we have the redecorating of the boys room. This was fun and took two days. They love it now. :)
Next we have messy marker boy. I cannot leave him alone for 30 minutes while on the computer if markers are near, apparently. :) Don’t worry, he hasn’t done this again. He is usually really good, and I suppose this is a small and minor mess considering the amount of time he had. Thank goodness he is not more creative. I definitely remember coloring my walls instead. (oh, and these are washable)
This one is my little artist. He loves to color and draw. He does it everyday for at least an hour. With his consistency, he should be our next Michelangelo by age 5. :)
In here somewhere, we took a trip to Central Texas. Spent some time with both grandparents and took some pictures.
Yes, Mom…I just snuck in that picture. We can always replace it with a better one later. I have so few pictures of you, that I want to make sure I post it for the boys.
Before that trip, I did a little shopping. I will post the pictures that Ed and I took of us, but they are on the other computer, and Ed’s asleep at the moment.
Anyway, here is my dress and shoes. It really ended up working well, and was totally outside of my usual box.
Once we got back, we started our countdown to Halloween. Here is our visit to the pumpkin patch this year.
Today is Halloween! I will have more pictures to come. Plus, I have some great shots of Ed and I. You might have already seen them on my Facebook page.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment