Hey everyone! It's been such a long time since I posted on here. As you can see from my most recent posts I've been working in photoshop elements again. In addition to this, I've been learning about my new camera. I'm finding that I love taking pictures of my family and I'm having fun learning about composition and finding my "niche." I plan to utilize this in my scrapbooking.
Our family is amidst great changes. Ed is working on getting his first post training job. We have a second interview in Tyler next week, and we have an interview in Tulsa next week as well.
In addition to this our family welcomed our newest addition, baby Matthew. As you can see, he's growing like a weed. He's very sweet natured and cries very little.
I've decided to stop working completely so that I can have enough time with my family everyday. Having 3 boys is a full time job!!!
Until next time (which hopefully will happen soon)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment