
He's had quite a few of these now. This was the first busted lip he had. I was getting the boys out of the car after coming home from Parent's Day Out with them in tow. They both had their backpacks because both of them were attending Parent's Day Out at the time. I got them out of the car and reminded them to get their backpacks when Nicholas and Christian started racing up the driveway and to the door. As they started out, Nicholas gave Christian a little shove so that he could stay ahead. Christian ate it on the driveway. I ran up to him and he was SOOO bloody! I freaked out a little. Luckily, our next door neighbors were home (they are both ex-medics) and I got their help to stop the bleeding. He was sore, but sucking on his pacifier ("bee-bee") within 10 minutes of doing this. Needless to say, it was probably one of the more minor things I will be going through with this one. He seems to get into accidents more than "your average bear." Later, I realized I had not only bloodied up my dress that I was wearing, I also had a bloody handprint on the upholstery of my van. It looked like a crime scene. Thankfully ALL the stains came clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment