Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 2008

This past Harvest season we continued our tradition of going to the nearby Presbyterian church's pumpkin patch to gather our pumpkins and take pictures. This year was special because Christian was able to go and enjoy it. Here is a shot of each of the "guys" in their scarecrow outfits.



They always have various setups throughout their little pumpkin patch where families can come and take pictures. Here is one where we got the boys. I apologize for the small picture...I somehow saved this micro-picture as the same filename as the original one...so I no longer have the original.


Since Christian is the messier of the two brothers and doesn't mind getting dirty as much, we stripped his shirt and proceeded to clean out our big pumpkin. He looked in and changed his mind, but we got this cute picture right before that happened.




This is right about the time where he decided he was done. I think one smell and feel of those ooey-gooey pumpkin seeds was more than he wanted. Sigh, if only I knew then how good roasted pumpkin seeds tasted...I would have saved those babies and had a snack!!
Here are our creations. The pumpkin on the left was Nicholas's...the one on the right was Christian's and the one in the center was for our family. Overall the pumpkin carving was a success.
Here are my superboys in their costumes...Presenting: "Spider-Nicholas and Super-Christian"

No comments:

Post a Comment