Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Visit with Grandma!!

This past weekend I missed updating everyone on Friday for Friday Family Update. We picked up my mom from the airport on Friday and spent the weekend together. We ended up just spending good quality time together and with the exception of one trip to Walmart and Kohls, we really didn't go anywhere. It was quite nice! Ed and I did get a nice evening out, so that was a wonderful treat!!

Mom took some pictures of the boys playing around the house and of us playing Guitar Hero as a family. Here they are:

There were other pictures, but these were my favorites. Here are some more pictures I took today when we were playing around the house. In this first one, I was tickling Nicholas because he decided to give me crazy looks instead of giving me a good picture. This is what I got for tickling him! I need to do this more often!!

I love this picture! It took several tries, but I finally got a pretty good one of them together! This never happens. They decided to sit and watch TV together in the glider rocker. Too cute!!
Another pretty good one of them...however Christian looks a little uncomfortable. Also, look how much bigger Nicholas's head looks!!!

This next one makes me kind of sad!! Christian is growing up so fast and becoming a little boy instead of my baby boy!!! He turns two this Friday!!! Oh, and he is really tall for his age! He is wearing 2T and 3T shirts & 2T pants already!!! (oh, these sweats are huge on him because they are 3T!!)

Here is Nicholas being his silly self. :)
As is typical, we did not get any pictures of Mom at all. I will need to both remember and make her do this next time if it is possible. We want LOTS of pictures of the Grandkids with the Grandparents around this house!!! I wish I had more pictures with my grandparents now that they are both gone...so, I would like the boys to have as many memories on photo as they can of their loving grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment