These last 2 weeks have been nerve-wracking at best. I’ve “known” I was pregnant since a couple days after I ovulated, but I found out for sure last week. I’m 4 weeks now, so it is really early. I’ve been praying for lots of morning sickness since I figure morning sickness = lot of hormones = healthy pregnancy. I’m thrilled to be pregnant, but so nervous this one will turn out like the one in December. I wanted to keep track of my pregnancy, and figured a blog post here and there when I feel things are different might not drive you all too crazy.
So, keep in mind this post is more for me than for you. I’m being selfish here, but it’s my blog…so…. ;-)
I was so excited that I got nauseous today on canned corn!! That’s big hormones, right? Nausea in my 4th week? That’s good! You are all thinking I’m crazy at this point, but I am NOT going to complain one darn bit about morning sickness this pregnancy. For that last statement, I’ll have the worst morning sickness known to man. I’ll live through it.
I’ve never had morning sickness really (a little nausea here and there..usually followed with food and it goes away). So really, I’m due. If you had morning sickness at all, I’m sure you’re wishing it on me right now for being one of those girls who can have two healthy kids with no throwing up. It’s not fair, I know.
Other symptoms I’ve had so far have been dizziness, weepiness, lots of peeing, sore boobies, afternoon nausea and being TIRED! The dizziness thing is something I know how to work with since I also tend to get really dizzy (almost to the point of passing out) when I don’t weigh enough. I remember having this problem with all my pregnancies. It does hit me much faster and more often, but I know that wherever I am I must sit on the floor if I get this way. Otherwise I get the shakes and black out. I’ve always been this way, but not much anymore. Just now, since the pregnancy began. I’ve taken to a daily nap lately. I’m so lucky that I have a wonderful kid who will let me nap when his brother is napping. Thank you so much, Bert. You are such a great 5 year old. The only problem with the nap, is that I then stay up too late. I am hoping it will correct itself since I will be back to waking up at 6am tomorrow morning. Goodbye spring break.
These next few weeks (until I get passed that 6th week mark that I miscarried on last time) will probably be a little freaky for me. I’m super nervous, but like everything else, I’m facing it head on.
Thanks for your support, bloggy friends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment