Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 10!! Double Digits!!! (and other stuff)

We are finally into double digit weeks.  So excited!  I’ve been doing great even though my nausea and indigestion came back ALL last week.  I don’t want to jinx myself again, so I won’t tell you how I’ve felt today (although if you see my facebook status, you will know). ;-) 

I don’t really have much more to say on the pregnancy right now, but there are other things going on.

We are officially 2 months from the end of medical residency!!!!  This is awesome as once it is over, my husband will have “normal person” work hours.  He will start his Pain Medicine fellowship in July and exactly one year after that we are DONE!!!!  9 years of hard work and finally finished!!  YAY!

I scheduled a pool party for Doc for his birthday.  A perk of working at our athletic club is I can rent the pool for the cost of lifeguards for the 4 hours.  It will be really inexpensive as parties go, and we can have lots of fun.  I cannot wait until July is here.  I’m so excited for it to finally present itself to us.

After almost a year of kindergarten, I have found out that I could have picked up Bert from my car on days when it was rainy or really dusty.  I feel kind of dumb now, but am so glad to know this for next fall when baby is here and I have both the baby and a 3 year old to take in the building.  That is so not happening!!!

I cannot believe that I am almost the mother of a 1st grader, a 3 year old and a newborn!!  That’s a crazy life right there.  Wouldn’t trade it for the world.

 

Countdown to Ultrasound/heartbeat day:  25 days

No comments:

Post a Comment