Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 11 Update:

This has been my first week without any naps!!  My house is almost clean!  I’ve been working on it a little at a time since last Tuesday, and it’s coming along very nicely.

I’ve gotten my energy back, but I’ve started with other pregnancy-related symptoms.  I'm now experiencing this lovely thing called “Round Ligament Pain.”  I always wondered what the pain was…never really hurt before.  I guess it gets worse with subsequent pregnancies because now I feel it if I stand too long (like I can only clean for about 30 minutes and then I have to take a break).  It’s an odd feeling that starts with a pain in the groin area and goes up the bikini line finally ending in the lower back.  The only thing I can equate it to is the feeling that you get when a muscle is knotting up in your back…you know that pressure you feel before it starts hurting like crazy?  That’s the feeling.  It’s a dull pain…very achy, and annoying.

Other things going on…I’ve got a mysterious rash.  My friend Kristy says she swears I had the same thing with the last pregnancy, but I don’t remember.  It’s not too bad…just itchy enough that I need to use hydrocortizone, but not so itchy that I’m going crazy over it.  It’s got nothing on the post-partum pupps rash I had with Nicholas and Christian. 

I’ve gotten my beef appetite back.  I was craving hamburgers the other day, and sweets are not turning my stomach anymore.  I’ve gotten bigger in the belly.  I need to post another picture.

I am pretty sure I felt the baby move this week.  We’ll see if that is what I felt or not…time will tell.  I felt it a couple times this week, but not this weekend.  Maybe it was in my mind…and then again maybe not.

I’m scheduled for my first ultrasound on May 27.  I’ll post pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment