Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wow! 26 weeks!

It's been a while, and I thought I would get on here and let you know all is still well. I start my 2 week appointments next week, and am excited to also see another "picture" of Matthew in utero.

The boys are excited about being big brothers, and we are starting to prepare for our new addition.

I'll get a new "bump" picture up here soon.

I've been working on the boys scrapbooks lately. You can check those out on my facebook page if you haven't already. I'm excited to have both of them done since I'll have another one to start on soon. I also plan to get my wedding pictures scrapped, and all of our "family" picture taken after the boys were each a year old. I have a lot to catch up on.

I hope everyone is doing well. Drop me an email or contact me on facebook to chat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment