Friday, July 16, 2010

21 week update

These updates seem to be getting further and further apart lately.  A lot has happened in the past couple weeks.  The big news is that we will be welcoming Matthew Gabriel Ozuna in November 2010.  He’s still charting bigger than average and kicking me from the inside like he wants out now.  I spent an afternoon in Labor and Delivery last week because I started getting braxton hicks contractions every 2-5 minutes if I was standing up.  The doctor has decided that these are not “doing” anything and that I need to rest when they occur.  I’ve also found that as long as I wear my maternity belt, it seems to be keeping me from having them.  I am still able to work out and play tennis, so that is wonderful.  In addition, we found out that his kidneys are slightly dilated, and so they are watching him via ultrasound to make sure that irons itself out.  I will be having at least 2 more ultrasounds because of this.  One at 28 weeks, and one more at 36 weeks.  On a positive note, I did find out that it seems my ovarian cysts have gone away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment