Wow, 18 weeks pregnant already?? It’s going by sort of fast. I can tell my body is going to start thinking that time is crawling though. I’m constantly sore and tired and cannot sleep already. YUCK.
In other, not so whiny news, I have my ultrasound appointment for July 14. If we can, we will get the ultrasound sooner…but right now, that’s as good as it gets.
I’ve gained a total of 16 lbs. so far. That’s much better than with my other two pregnancies. My first pregnancy I had already gained 20 lbs., and with my second…I lost count. It was much more. The little bit of exercise that I’m getting and me being more aware of what goes in my body must be helping…at least a little. :)
My doctor seems to think that because I carried sort of in the middle with both boys, and because of the size of my previous pregnancies, that this one will be carried REALLY LOW. Apparently I will be quite uncomfortable. Lovely. Especially since I’m already unable to sleep because I get up 3-4 times to pee each night and try to find a more comfortable way to sleep that doesn’t make my shoulders, arms or legs fall asleep. Looking forward to it. REALLY. :-P
Oops…I went back to whining. Sorry.
The baby’s heartbeat was at a strong, but elusive (due to all it’s movement) heartbeat in the 140’s this time. That’s much more like my boys heartbeat. I’m confident this is a boy, guys. :) We shall see soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment