I hope all is well in your worlds. A friend of mine recently started blogging and I am inspired by her. The blog that she is writing is more of a way to capture moments and remember them...almost a family diary with pictures. I have decided that I want to start doing that for our family so that the boys can read back and see these things as they get older. The other reason for doing it is so that those of you who may not see us everyday can check in on us. I selected blogspot.com for this because I can have the site automatically email you when I post a new entry. I was only able to select 10 of you, so if you find that you come and check in on us without my "prodding you" electronically, let me know so I can make room on that list for others who may need the old "kick" in the butt to get on the internet and check this out.
I do want to reserve the content on this site strictly for how we are doing as a family, so I will leave my complaints and the content that I share regularly with my readers on my other blog at Life's Ups and Downs. I have come to love ranting on there and sharing my life with my readers. (Yes! I actually have regular readers!!)
I will sign off for now, but please check back and see the beautiful, funny and sometimes embarrassing pictures of our family.
Hi Jenn,
ReplyDeleteCall me weird, but I kinda like a little "prod" every now and then. WooHooo! However, If you need the room,I guess I can forego it.
Mason
I can definitely oblige! :) I'll change it if I absolutely need to...right now we are good. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete