- Cleveland Pain Clinic-Ohio
- San Antonio-Texas
- UCLA-California
- University of Maryland-Baltimore
- University of Pittsburg-Pennsylvania
- University of Washington-Seattle
- Johns Hopkins-Maryland
- Vanderbilt-Tennessee
- Med College- Wisconsin
- Texas Tech-Lubbock
- MD Anderson-Houston
- University of Pennsylvania-Philladelphia
Next on Ed's schedule is to continue working on his research presentation for his Miami conference that he will attend sometime soon. I am guessing that will happen in May, but I am not sure yet. He knows more about it.
The nice thing about all of this stuff coming to somewhat of a close for him (only to start back up again soon with the studying, I am sure) is that he is ALMOST done with his 3rd year of residency. Beginning in July he will be a 4th Year Resident!!! I am so excited for him. I know that it has been a long struggle for him to go through all of this training and I am happy that he will finally be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. He is really excited and tired, all at the same time.
I just wanted to update you on how he is doing. He is working today and had a stretch of 16 straight workdays this month. Needless to say, he is tired most of the time, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he spends every waking moment he can devoted as a father and husband. He's a wonderful man, and we all love and appreciate him very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment