Saturday, March 21, 2009

How This Will Work

I have been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out a way to get all of these memories in order. I have not found a way to file things away in tabs and I have so much stuff that I could never get them in order. I am not that organized. So, here is how this will work.

I will be randomly posting different past moments...and there will be some current updates along the way too. I am labeling each post with the Month and Year as a label, so if it bothers you to see these out of order (or if you want to go back to them) you will be able to select the label on the right column of the blog. (at least I hope so..HAHA! I guess I will figure this out through trial and error.)

Update: Jaidi has saved my sanity!!! I can now post these in order...so, here we go. The posts will not appear on the front page of the blog since they are in order by date (month/year). Just click down to the label with the year you want, then you can view them all. Thanks Jaidi!!!

3 comments:

  1. YOu might check, I think that you can back date your blog posts. It should be in the spot where you post your blog, and you can select the date you wanted it marked as. Your blog looks great! I am going to add it to the Alliance blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jaidi. I will look for that! If it allows me to do that, I would have such an easier time doing this!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete