Monday, March 23, 2009

Lots and Lots of New Posts Coming!

I am a blogging Fool! It doesn't look like it when you first glance at the blog, but I have added LOTS of stuff. Take a look at the labels and the blog archive to find everything I have added. I especially recommend the pictures of our Trip to Colorado (archived in July 2008) and some of the baby firsts are cute too! There is also a "video" label...I will try to label every video so that it appears there so you can watch the cuties in action. Some of my favorites are Nicholas and Christian dancing and Christian's interview. The one of Christian is funny because he refuses to say his name. He runs away when I ask him...classic Christian.

Anyway, take some time and get some reading in. Also, look for many more posts as I am attempting to get every photo/video in that I can to make this as complete as possible for the boys and for you, my family and friends.

Bye for now! Ed is kicking me off the computer...time for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment