We finally finished swimming lessons today! We had a makeup session this morning since we got rained out on Wednesday. Ms. Debbie informed me today that Nicholas swam underwater through a hula hoop today! How exciting! This week he has been going underwater, jumping in from the side to open arms, blasting off the bottom of the pool using his legs so that he can surface at the top of the water, and jumping from the steps in the water toward someone in the deeper part and swimming a few feet! This is major progress from the last two weeks! Remember it was only a short time ago when he ran screaming from the water.
Ed is working this weekend and then he will be off to Pittsburgh on Monday morning early. He has his interview there and will be home on Wednesday. I have to put together a list of things for him to inquire about since I cannot go with him.
Wednesday I start my 2 CPE classes to qualify for my teacher recertification. They will last 6 weeks and provide me with 48 hours of CPE. I will then only need to complete 10 more hours online.
Our next few weeks will be much calmer in the morning. After that, Nicholas will start his week-long camp at Jump & Jungle. The camp will last M-Th from 11:00am-4:00pm (I think…I need to check the time).
Oh! We found out Nicholas’s teacher’s name this year. He is in Ms. Wuenche’s class. Our neighbor friend Will is also in Ms. Wuenche’s class too! He is super-excited about that!!!
Well, it is about nap time, so I am going to get off here! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment