Hey everyone!! The website is up and I am in business!!! Come and check it out!!
In case you are wondering what I am talking about…
I have been tutoring for the past year on the computer with a company called Tutor.com. Recently, I was trying to figure out ways that I could somehow still stay home, but cultivate a job for myself that would be there from here on out. I considered creating my own math curriculum (and I still may do that in the future), but decided I wasn’t ready to do that. Instead I started thinking about the tutoring that I do online and after doing some research I found that many people do this already!! Tutoring online is a new concept for many, so please peruse my website and see what I will be offering. If you know of anyone who might be helped by my services, please pass along my website!!
I am going to get back to work on my business! I’ll talk with you later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment